There are several resources one can use to answer basic tax and accounting questions. We want our current and potential clients to be well-informed on financial issues, and have selected the following links to assist them with this goal. If you do not find the answer to your questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call – 512.582.7500. As always, your initial consultation is free, with no obligation to use our firm. It is our goal to help you take control of your business’s finances, and we would like the opportunity to show you the value Parkhurst Consulting can add.
- Internal Revenue Service — Take advantage of this online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- IRS Tax Refund Status – Check the status of your IRS refund here.
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts — An online resource to Texas state tax law.
- Pay1040.com — Pay your Federal income taxes electronically.
- Pay & File Texas Taxes — This site allows you E-filing and E-payment options.
- Irs.gov – Internal revenue service information. Tax forms, publications and general guidance.
- SSA.gov – Social Security Administration website.
- Medicare.gov – Medicare information.
- Fairmark.com – Tax information for investors.
- Investopedia.com – Investment encyclopedia.
- Investinginbonds.com – Information on all types of bonds from the Bond Market Association.
- Morningstar.com – Stock, mutual fund, investing and personal finance information.
- Crestmontresearch.com – Historical statistics on stocks, bonds and hedge funds updated continuously.
- Fool.com – Educational investment and financial planning information.
- Investmenthelp.org – Independent information about investing.
- Bloomberg.com – In-depth market coverage relied on by the professionals.
- Finaid.org – Financial aid, college scholarships, and student loan information.
- Savingforcollege.com – Objective information about 529 plans and other ways to fund college.
- LTCinsurance.com – Independent resource that provides info on pricing, service and quality.
- HSAfinder.com – HSA information, insurance quotes, savings solutions, and rates.
- Ehealthinsurance.com – Information and quotes for health insurance plans.
Helpful Tools to Help Plan Your Future
We’ve compiled a few financial calculators to help you successfully plan for your future. Interactive calculations and dynamic graphs are a few features provided with our calculators to support financial planning and a sound decision-making process. Though not a substitute for advice and information provided by a qualified professional, our calculators offer a good starting point to a secure future. Use as many as you like!
“Eye on Money” Magazine
Our financial planning newsletter is full of tips, reminders and timely advice to help you stay well-informed when it comes to your business and personal finances. The information-rich articles cover topics that are important to you including—retirement, investment, education, estate, gift and personal tax planning.